May 5, 2013

FILM COMPLETE

I FINISHED MAH FIILLMMMM

ho mai gaht, that was way more difficult/emotionally challenging/humbling than I ever thought it could be, and I can't judge whether it's good or bad, but I have to say I did my best! And I did a lot of failing, but somehow I have a short film now. You wouldn't know it by looking at it, but the entire process from character conception to final render took NEARLY 9 months. ACCHhh.

Lots more to think about, especially now that I have to switch my brain mode into looking for a way to earn a living. Somehow. Some way. LOL. oh dear. Not sure what my "career goal" is anymore. I just want to experience as much as I can in a way that lets me explore without false intentions.

But that is the most difficult part of calling yourself an artist, no? I assume so. I mean. HAVEN'T GRADUATED YET. It happens on June 1 :)

Can't wait to post it up soon ^^ Not sure exactly when that will be, but thanks to my friends for your encouragement, and to the random passersby who sent encouragement as well. Means a lot when one person believes in you! There is a big difference between someone complimenting your work, and someone telling you that they think you have the ability to make good work.

I wonder what will happen next.


No comments:

Post a Comment