Jul 21, 2010

Rambles and Speed

Holy crap, time can sure move fast. I thought I had updated my blog recently, but it's already been 5 days?!!

Camera coming hopefully before sunday.......my last Design class is on Sunday, and I really would like to remember everything.

Today there was an excited conversation about tapeworms at lunch. Good thing I was hungry, or I would have just left HAHA.

It's almost 2:00 am, and I have class at 8:30 am tomorrow...but I don't feel like sleeping just yet. Plus my roommate is sleeping, and there's something peaceful about writing in the dark.

It must be that time of the month HAHAHA, because I'm feeling reflective and detached today. Having a button or switch that would let me be a guy for a day or two would be so. convenient. But only at my discretion HAHA.

Apparently, having a taste for wine is an acquired sort of thing. But until then, I've got my apple juice ^.^

3 finals projects due, starting this Sunday. The weekend is going to be....rough. lol.

I've been listening to Sinatra-era songs and recordings recently. Why can't music be like that anymore? There's good music coming out these days, too, but it's like one of those few and far between sort of deals.

Man, do I need a haircut or what. Shall we go short? I always wanted a boy-cut....and since I've outgrown the nose piercing desire........at least hair grows back. In my case, basically instantly.

Peace for now. Perhaps in a couple days I'll be more normal LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment